Click on image to view our dual campus.
Immerse yourself in a VR interactive tour that invites you to view the dual campus of the Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine (LKCMedicine). The School, a partnership between Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and Imperial College London, will train a generation of doctors who will put patients at the centre of their exemplary medical care. LKCMedicine’s primary clinical partner is Singapore's National Healthcare Group, a leader in public healthcare recognised for the quality of its medical expertise, facilities and teaching. Named after local philanthropist Tan Sri Dato Lee Kong Chian, LKCMedicine aims to be a model for innovative medical education and a centre for transformative research.
Click here to view our dual campus or download the LKCMedicine VR tour app here:
Instructions to use the apps:
- Launch the VR360 app.
- Insert the smartphone into the VR cardboard viewer.
- Place the VR viewer near your face where your eyes fit the viewing glasses.
- Look around the 3D environment by turning your head with the VR viewer.
- Interact by aligning the centre cross hair "Gaze" with objects. An animated selection circle will appear.
- For a safe experience, remain seated and ensure you are not near people or objects which you may knock into when using the VR cardboard viewer.
- It is recommended that you take a 10-minute break for every 15 minutes of usage. Prolonged use should be avoided.
- Immediately discontinue use of VR cardboard viewer when any of the following symptoms are experienced: eye strain, seizures, loss of awareness, double vision, dizziness, disorientation, discomfort or motion sickness.
* Recommended Phone models for VR cardboard: iPhone 5, iPhone 6 Plus, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Note 4, Samsung S6